Followers

Thursday, 13 October 2016

Pin Up Makeup Tutorial | Putry Umairah





Hi guys, welcome back to my channel, I'm pretty excited to show you guys how I do this look, I hope you enjoy and try it 


PRODUCT USED :
3CE PENCIL EYEBROW
MAX EYE BROW POWDER
Missha Under Eye Brightener #natural
Avon Ideal White Pressed Powder #neutral 
Orange , White Matte Eyeshadow 
Heag Fei Waterproof Last Eyeliner Pencil 
Duoya Big Mascara
Chica Y Chico Matt Cushion #no.23
3CE Jumbo Lip Crayon #011

❤ Follow me
Instagram : putryumairah
Tumblr : http://fypinkbubbles.tumblr.com/
Twitter : putryumairah_
Facebook : putry.umairah
Pinterest : putryumairah
Youtube Channel : Putry Umairah 
Wattpad : putryumairah

❤ Where you can find Kpop Album/Merchandise/Korean Cosmetic
Instagram : mykpopstoremalaysia
Instagram : softpinkshops

❤ Any question or etc
Email : mairah03@gmail.com

Product are not sponsored !!
Copyright © All Right Reserved by xxhyejixxing 2014-2015