Followers

Tuesday, 3 January 2017

Simple Holiday Makeup Look





Hi guys, welcome back to my channel, I'm pretty excited to show you guys how I do this look, I hope you enjoy and try it 

LOTS Of Love from me ❤❤💋


PRODUCT USED :
#Morphe 350 
#Cameleon Blusher 
#HengFei Precious Liquid Eyeliner #Black 
#contour cream pallet 
#contour powder pallet 
#LimeCrime in Red Velvet 
#Douya waterproof big mascara 

PRODUCT USED FOR FACE :
#Bioaqua BB Cream 
#AVON Ideal White Pressed Powder in Neutral 
#Missha Undereye Brightener in Natural Beige 

PRODUCT USED FOR EYEBROWS : 
#3ce Eyebrow Shaped in Natural Brown 
#Xibei Eyebrows Powder #06 
#Missha Undereye Brightener in Natural Beige


❤ Follow me 
I N S T A G R A M 
╰ putryumairah
T U M B L R 
╰ http://fypinkbubbles.tumblr.com/
T W I T T E R 
╰ putryumairah_
F A C E B O O K 
╰ putry.umairah
P I N T E R E S T 
╰ putryumairah 
W A T T P A D 
╰ putryumairah

❤ Where you can find Kpop Album/Merchandise/Korean Cosmetic
1st IG : mykpopstoremalaysia
2nd IG : mykpopstoremalaysia2 

❤ Any question or etc
Email : mairah03@gmail.com

If you are a company want to promote your product , unboxing or gift , email me "mairah03@gmail.com" with subject Putry Umairah 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Product are not sponsored !!
Copyright © All Right Reserved by xxhyejixxing 2014-2015